If you’re one of the lucky Tesla Model 3 reservation holders – or even if you’re not – you likely want to know what it will look like. As more people have got access to the configurator recently it gives us a great look at all the variants.
While previous mock ups were done by third parties this is straight from Tesla’s own website. So we not only get better quality, but we know this is how it should look in real life too.
There’s six colours and two wheel choices so 12 combinations in total. Click on the combo you want and have a look to see what it looks like!
- Solid Black with Aero Wheels
- Red Multi-Coat with Aero Wheels
- Midnight Silver Metallic with Aero Wheels
- Deep Blue Metallic with Aero Wheels
- Pearl White Multi-Coat with Aero Wheels
- Silver Metallic with Aero wheels
- Solid Black with Sports Wheels
- Red Multi-Coat with Sports Wheels
- Midnight Silver Metallic with Sports Wheels
- Deep Blue Metallic with Sports Wheels
- Pearl White Multi-Coat with Sports Wheels
- Silver Metallic with Sports Wheels
Model 3 Colour Options With 18″ Aero Wheels
Model 3 Colour Options With 19″ Sports Wheels
Although there’s already six colours there’s still some speculation around whether or not there might be yet another colour. Some are hoping that the “something special” early reservation holders get will be a signature red colour option. [Update: Looks like the something special will instead be a tiny model version of the car you order]
So what’s your favourite combination of colour and wheel? Let us know in the comments below!
The benefits include: 1) How to get those silky smooth videos that everyone loves to watch, even if you're new 2) How to fly your drone, from taking off to the most advanced flight modes 3) Clear outlines of how to fly with step-by-step instructional demonstrations and more 4) Why flying indoors often results in new pilots crashing their drone 5) What other great 3rd party apps are out there to get the most out of your drone 6) A huge mistake many pilots make when storing their drone in the car and how to avoid it 7) How to do all of these things whilst flying safely and within your countries laws.